The USDRA is committed to help bring the new sport of remote controlled multirotor FPV UAVs into the mainstream.
The Associations goals are:
- Promote the sport of FPV Drone racing
- Provide guidelines for safety and best behaviour
- Act as a resource for the public on the terminology and ideas behind drone racing
- Be a service to the drone racing community by promoting races, meetups, and other activities.
- Work with the drone community to develop guidelines for races, meets, and fair competition.